Pc started a black screen and my graphics card's fans started spinning really fast

Vartalesa
Go to solution Solved by Vartalesa,
45 minutes ago, Budget DIY said:

Check GPU usage + temps. Could be thermal protection? Or just trash-tier components used on the card. To fix the issue, lower graphics settings.

and my graphic card usage is on 25-30% when i play games

Hello! I have a problem with my pc
I was just playing my normal games when i crank up the graphics a little but suddenly my pc started a black screen and my graphics card's fans started spinning really fast i need to switch off and on from the power supply switch to restart it
I tested on valorant with high settings it shouldn't be that hard for a gtx 1650 super with a ryzen 5 3600 when i play for awhile it started a black screen again and the graphics card's fans started spinning really fast again
although my pc black screen I still hear my friend on discord but they don't hear me

Please! can someone help me with this? it's really bothering me.

pc components  :
- Msi ventus gtx 1650 super

- Ryzen 5 3600

- Fractal Design ION+ 560P
MSI B450M A PRO MAX

DDR4 16GB 8GBx2 3200 Team T-Force Delta RGB

- SSD ADATA XPG GAMMIX S70 BLADE 512GB

- Stock amd cooler

- I forgot the name of my hdd but it's also 500GB

Check GPU usage + temps. Could be thermal protection? Or just trash-tier components used on the card. To fix the issue, lower graphics settings.

Check your gpu temps. This is a sign of a hardware failure on the gpu. It’s most likely either the temps, or the card going bad.

42 minutes ago, Whatisthis said:

Check your gpu temps. This is a sign of a hardware failure on the gpu. It’s most likely either the temps, or the card going bad.

hey thanks for the respond! 
my gpu temps is about 50c

43 minutes ago, Budget DIY said:

Hey thanks for the respond! 

about lower the graphics settings i mostly play light games like csgo and valorant.
my valorant graphics are always on low and sometimes it still crashed.

45 minutes ago, Budget DIY said:

Just now, Vartalesa said:

and my temps is normal like 50-52c

Could be a driver issue, I'd remove and reinstall the drivers currently in use or go ahead and update your card's drivers to the newest if there is a newer version than the driver version you are currently using.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

7 minutes ago, Beerzerker said:

Could be a driver issue, I'd remove and reinstall the drivers currently in use or go ahead and update your card's drivers to the newest if there is a newer version than the driver version you are currently using.

My drivers version is currently 535.98, i always update it when a update is available

9 minutes ago, Beerzerker said:

I'll try to reinstall the driver soon if that helps I'll tell if it works or not

For the reinstall use DDU in safe mode to get rid of all existing gpu drivers first. That way you are doing a completely fresh install.