Deploying "RingCentral" via Intune - "Invalid Bundle ID(s)"

At the moment, I am deploying numerous apps through Intune to MacOS as LoB apps. So far, I've been able to properly set the CFBundleIdentifiers for each one. However, while trying to get this softphone client called RingCentral deployed I'm noticing error 0x87D13BA7. This error shows up when the set Bundle Identifier is "wrong", even though I've cross referenced it with the .plist file that the installer came with, and it should be correct. 

Only one app bundle identifier is currently being put under "Included apps" through intune: com.ringcentral.glip 23.2.21.7380

The version does not matter because it self updates, so I flagged it so intune would say any version counts as an installed version, however, all of the installations are reporting back as failures.

Interestingly enough, the app does download and install properly to mac systems, it just has no way of communicating back to intune that it IS installed likely due to a missing app package or something.

Attatched is the config I've set for the app on the MacOS deployment.

If anyone has deployed RingCentral for MACOS before through intune or jamf or something similar and knows what packages need to be included in the intune app configuration, that would be awesome.

Another thing, I used to have a website bookmarked that had a macos terminal command that would create a text file of each installed CFBundleIdentifier and I'd use that to troubleshoot apps that weren't reporting back to intune properly, but i've lost that webpage and I would really like to find it but it's no worries if its just not possible. 

Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 9.25.51 AM.png

Update: I am currently on line with the RingCentral support asking for any and all App Bundle ID's that could be needed for proper deployment of the app in macos. Will report back and share them so anyone else trying to deploy ringcentral to mac doesn't have to call support themselves.

No luck from support. Going to play around with the dev portal soon and hopefully there's an app more suited for deployment there. Will report back with a solution.