Computer shutting down while gaming/stress testing

Rurikido

Hey guys, first time here. 

For at least 2 months, my PC is shutting down while gaming/stress testing, randomly. No blue screen, no warning, just restarting out of nowhere.

I tried everything: new PSU, new GPU (which I turned it back when it didn't fix the issue), reinstalling drivers, formatting the PC, running on linux, running with only one stick of RAM at a time, disk test, going to a friends house to see if it's my electricity. When nothing worked, I gave up and take the PC to a store near my home. They tested it and conclude the problem was my CPU. I fucking bought a new CPU from them, they install and said it's fixed but, since I'm here, you can guess what happened: it restarted again while playing Diablo IV.

The only thing I can think it's faulty is the MOBO but even that I can't be sure, cause they said they tested it to the bones and it was fine, since they run the mobo with entirely new pieces and work.

Can someone help me figure out what the issue may be, so maybe I can fix the issue before the weekend?

Here are the specs. The PSU is a Core reactor 850W, new.

image.thumb.png.0386135de280a9c1d50037da6055a8c1.png

Here is HWInfo export just before the PC shuts down. Also added on the google sheets if you don't feel confortable downloading a CSV: HWINFO Gaming before shutsdown - Google Sheets

gaming.CSV

Here is the kernel-power error that happens when the PC shuts down:

image.png.e517d9649fb956deb1e1d4eecfa8da49.png

Lemme know if you need any more info, test or something. 

Thanks!

Edit: Added the PSU, wasn't listed on HWinfo.

Edit 2: Added link for google sheets, to see the CSV instead of downloading a random dude's file.

Not downloading a .csv file from a rando on the interwebz, sorry. What are the temperatures like on that 5600? And have you done all the usual Windows update stuff? Considered updating your mobo's BIOS to the latest version?

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

No worries. If you feel better, just added to google sheets (HWINFO Gaming before shutsdown - Google Sheets), will edit in the post.

The temperatures are fine, just as the old 3600. Did all the updates and the bios is in the latest version, I needed to update to use the ryzen 5600.