Keyboard recomendations

TheTemp
Go to solution Solved by spaghet rat,

keychron k10 pro is perfect for you. it is hotswap, rgb and can be programmed with VIA (https://www.keychron.com/products/keychron-k10-pro-qmk-via-wireless-mechanical-keyboard-iso-layout-collection)

Hi, im looking to buy a new keyboard and are after some some reccomendations!.

i have a list of requirements that are the following:

1.) I want a hot-swappeble keyboard, im after (cherry mx black rgb switches) and There are almost no one that sells these switches on pre made keyboards today from what i can find.

(If there are anyone Who does, i might be interested in non-hotswappeble.

2.) Must be programmable for macros and rgb.

3.) Must be a fullsize layout and be able to be in a nordic layout.

4.) Not a must but it would be nice if the keyboard had usb passthru.

I have looked around a bit and found some opptions but i would still like some recommendations!

Also does anyone have some expirience with this keyboard i would grately appriciate your feedback:

https://mountainggshop.com/products/everest-max?variant=33374553636997

I hope i made everything understandable since english is not my first language!

keychron k10 pro is perfect for you. it is hotswap, rgb and can be programmed with VIA (https://www.keychron.com/products/keychron-k10-pro-qmk-via-wireless-mechanical-keyboard-iso-layout-collection)

you dont need an aio for anything but i9 cpus or heavy oc jobs just get an nh-d15 or peerless assassin

MARK THE SOLUTION AS SOLUTION

i am 14 so i may be wrong sometimes

@Bob__ is a w

This looks awesome @spaghet rat, do you know if they sell Pudding/ PBT keycap sets for K10Pro also can you use it wired?

Do you know how the latency are on it?, and does it have Anti-ghosting / rollover?

And do they sell wrist wrest's?

1 hour ago, TheTemp said:

This looks awesome @spaghet rat, do you know if they sell Pudding/ PBT keycap sets for K10Pro also can you use it wired?

Do you know how the latency are on it?, and does it have Anti-ghosting / rollover?

yes you can get pbt double shot keycaps of keychrons website. no puddings tho. idk the latency but it is 1000hz over wire and 90 hz on bt. they do selll both wood and resin wrist rests. it does have nrko

you dont need an aio for anything but i9 cpus or heavy oc jobs just get an nh-d15 or peerless assassin

MARK THE SOLUTION AS SOLUTION

i am 14 so i may be wrong sometimes

@Bob__ is a w

4 hours ago, TheTemp said:

NKRO is a standard QMK/VIA featureset that is enabled all the time. also, theyre on par with most wired 1000hz poll keyboard, sub 10ms. 

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

If there are any other keyboards that i should check out please chuck them over to me here! 😀