HDMI switches without a power brick?

Piipperi

I'm in a search for a manual HDMI switch that would have more than 2 inputs and also not require any external power. Do such things even exist yet?

I don't need anything fancy like remotes and auto-switching, I like the simplicity of my current 2-port one. I just need more HDMI inputs. I'd not mind if the switch could do HDMI 2.1, but it's not a strict requirement.

57 minutes ago, adm0n said:

How about this one? https://www.amazon.com/avedio-links-HDMI-Switch-60Hz/dp/B0B4CZV23H/ref=psdc_172546_t4_B09XZXXS8S

Looking for passive HDMI 2.1 switch, let me fine some at least. So you can try your luck as well.

Unfortunately that one does not seem to be available anywhere in the EU stores, and also I'd rather not give my money to bezos so I avoid Amazon. Looks like that could work though. Any idea if there's a version with 4 inputs?

7 minutes ago, Piipperi said:

Unfortunately that one does not seem to be available anywhere in the EU stores, and also I'd rather not give my money to bezos so I avoid Amazon. Looks like that could work though. Any idea if there's a version with 4 inputs?

I'm confident, that you'll be able to find something, if you look for it.
Don't know about a passive 4 port switch, but you can always daisy chain them, at least theoretically 😄

9 minutes ago, adm0n said:

I'm confident, that you'll be able to find something, if you look for it.
Don't know about a passive 4 port switch, but you can always daisy chain them, at least theoretically 😄

Pretty sure you can't daisy-chain them, due to the power limitations. The one you linked earlier already requires at least two powered HDMI sources for it to work.

Also, I have tried looking and have found nothing, that is literally why I asked here.