can any one help?!

I'm having a serious issue with epic games on the matter of their support being extremely moronic after I contacted them because my account on their platform was ultery hacked initially everything went smoothly and i was on high hopes of getting my account back but then after a couple of email exchanges they asked me to inform them if i was using their games store platform on any of the major consoles or streaming services. The thing is don't stream and i do not own any sony nintendo or microsoft devices because i'm freaking poor! I know right what a crazy world we live in where some people can't afford anything other than a pc built with mostly used parts and mutiple genarations old on that to be able do afford it to have a semblance of hope of playing some games god forbid them for not being rich or something.(cof* cof* Sarcasm.)
since i'm unable to provide the kind of info their support asked for so i was basically told that i'm screwed over and locked out from my account and they can do nothing about it unless i can provide the info that they want i got hundreds of dollars worth in games in that account by the way.

346108477_6922317347795287_6881246331845815734_n.png

346108516_1370879683483182_6972059686073528338_n.png

346110156_1940128513019671_3632162597519411464_n.png

346132401_1453390875416177_1759664363015920577_n.png

[Epic Games Player Support] Re_ hello i am here to report that my account has possibly been stolen_hacked bec....eml

Edited by wasdert dark
a few gammatic erros

i would be careful about throwing your personal data out there so readily, no offense, but i see how you got hacked. epic support is the only ones who can help you with this. i can't see it being an issue that you only own a pc, not sure what that has to do with anything, but it's definitely not the whole story. what options are they giving you for recovery? do you have payment methods you have used with their store that you can use to try and prove it's your account? recovery questions? 2fa?

did you read the email chain i left on the attachements section of the post?!
like dude the onily account i vinculated whit the epic games store plataform is the orignal gmail that the account was created to being whit.
and they most likely alredy have access to that becuase i literary put the fricking thing on the info section to start the help ticket and that did not solve anything.
the onily option they  gave me was pretty much give me another divice you are logged in or f*uck 0ff.

trying to use thier store  laucher  whit my original credentials results in this.
and i don't have any of what you asked above because most games i got in there i have picked for free.
the purchase history could remedy this but as far i  know the onily way to get it is in the options section on the laucher itself wich is off the table since i can't log in on the damn thing.349209490_1975174086148568_5729912056580117341_n.png

24 minutes ago, wasdert dark said:

did you read the email chain i left on the attachements section of the post?!
like dude the onily account i vinculated whit the epic games store plataform is the orignal gmail that the account was created to being whit.
and they most likely alredy have access to that becuase i literary put the fricking thing on the info section to start the help ticket and that did not solve anything.
the onily option they  gave me was pretty much give me another divice you are logged in or f*uck 0ff.

trying to use thier store  laucher  whit my original credentials results in this.
and i don't have any of what you asked above because most games i got in there i have picked for free.
the purchase history could remedy this but as far i  know the onily way to get it is in the options section on the laucher itself wich is off the table since i can't log in on the damn thing.

349209490_1975174086148568_5729912056580117341_n.png

It very much looks like you have got hacked.

My First PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Cooler: Asus TUF Gaming LC240
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-f gaming
RAM: 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RS (3200 MHz, CL16)
Storage: 1tb Samsung 980 Pro
Graphics Card: Asus Dual RTX 2060 OC
Case: Deepcool Matrexx 50
Power Supply: Corsair RM650x
Headset: Razer Blackshark V2
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Pro Mini (Speed Silver switches)
Mouse: Razer Viper Mini
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)

7 minutes ago, PcBeExpensive said:

It very much looks like you have got hacked.

yeah.... the sad thing is  got a ton off recipts of purchase and  in any other situation that alone would prove the ownership off the account like a bank one proves that you paid something or that you got X ammount of cash deposited in you account  but their damn platform security police do not let it happen and that's BS when the onily other option they gave me i can't use.

32 minutes ago, wasdert dark said:

yeah.... the sad thing is  got a ton off recipts of purchase and  in any other situation that alone would prove the ownership off the account like a bank one proves that you paid something or that you got X ammount of cash deposited in you account  but their damn platform security police do not let it happen and that's BS when the onily other option they gave me i can't use.

What other option have they given you? The goal iis to get back into your account right?

My First PC
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)

12 minutes ago, PcBeExpensive said:

What other option have they given you? The goal iis to get back into your account right?

the support guy just asked me if had some kind of service or divice vinculated on my account and when a said no because i really don't have as you can see in the mail chain attachement i provided.

he pretty much said he could do nothing if did not provide him what he asked whit is kinda of impossible for me to do as i have stated before.
and yeah the end goal is to get back in my account

24 minutes ago, wasdert dark said:

the support guy just asked me if had some kind of service or divice vinculated on my account and when a said no because i really don't have as you can see in the mail chain attachement i provided.

he pretty much said he could do nothing if did not provide him what he asked whit is kinda of impossible for me to do as i have stated before.
and yeah the end goal is to get back in my account

Maybe try contacting them again and showing them the proof that you have and saying that you can't give that proof.

My First PC