Power issue?

ok long story short,

asus x570 wifi viii or whatever.  5900x, used to be OC'd but since this problem, ugh.

recently got a 4090 strix OC blah blah.  tossed on a waterblock, now it fits.  1000w seasonic psu plus a 6700, 2x nvmes, 8x sata ssd's, i mean my case is packed full of stuff.

prior to my 4090 install i had it overclocked at 4.9 running steady/stable.  now just running nordvpn/utorrent my pc blows up randomly at 4.6ghz and nothing special in the bios - eliminating points of failure.  the Q-code goes to 00, yet all the "rgb" stays lit up.  force restart then shes ok for a good few hours.  ill run these apps and swap my input to the ps5 and let the other 2 monitors display progress/taskman.  utorrent even crashes randomly which is why i "need" the other 2 screens working - off of my 6700xt. 

weird thing is the last few days i have been on F1 2022 and it gets hot as (bleep) in here but the pc never crashes.  I got tired of playing then swapped to safari/youtube.  maybe an hour in the pc blows up again.

Checked event log and its a bunch of ethernet trash before the random pc crashes.  Its hard to tell the exact time of said crash due to the boot up taking less than 15 seconds.

I imagine im drawing too much power?  As i said i used to have this thing massively overclocked, not to mention a 6700xt (still inside), 6600 and a quadro 4000.  Suddenly im having issues with a barebones "overclock"???

Ordered a 1500 platinum, that will be tons of fun...  So how can I diagnose whats crashing the PC?  It has to be power, i cant think of anything else that would have made such a change.  Sure, pushing to 5.2 would explain a blow up - but 4.6 and no overclocking on either gpu?

Should be noted my tor files goto the sata drives (raid) - so having 4 on raid 10 and 4 as global spares might also be cause for power issues...

Ideas appreciated!

Thanks peeps