Looking to upgrade my current soundbar setup and don't know what to get

Hello Going to buy 55’ G3 soon for my bed room, want to replace my old LG C9 OLDED

I think also to buy a new soundbar. my first impression and choice was the SONOS ARC + sub instead my currently Bose soundtouch 300, maybe should i get the Bose 900 + sub and not the ARC?

The big question is should i even consider this two ? i have a little-medum bed room so maybe ill go with the Beam gen 2 with sub mini or the Bose 600 with Sub 500 because of my room size?

IDK Which one to get in my current room configuration. what are you suggesting?

*BTW budget isn’t an issue, my question is performance aspect only, i want to get the best movie & Tv Show’s experience

also what about the LG S90QY?

58 minutes ago, sagihabusha said:

Hello Going to buy 55’ G3 soon for my bed room, want to replace my old LG C9 OLDED

I think also to buy a new soundbar. my first impression and choice was the SONOS ARC + sub instead my currently Bose soundtouch 300, maybe should i get the Bose 900 + sub and not the ARC?

The big question is should i even consider this two ? i have a little-medum bed room so maybe ill go with the Beam gen 2 with sub mini or the Bose 600 with Sub 500 because of my room size?

IDK Which one to get in my current room configuration. what are you suggesting?

*BTW budget isn’t an issue, my question is performance aspect only, i want to get the best movie & Tv Show’s experience

also what about the LG S90QY?

one of the best soundbar for LG TVs for most people is the Sonos Beam (2nd Gen). It’s a great mid-range price, and produces detailed, rich and punchy sound – and in a compact body that’s suitable for TVs from 32 inches up to 55 inches. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Maybe Restart it? 

Please make sure to Mark the Solution as a Solution.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Laptop for School: Surface go 2 (sucks ass)

Laptop for tinkering: Dell Inspirion 3358

Audio: Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen)

(Apple_reigns_ supreme_ forever_ and_ ever)

(I am 15 years old and don't know shit about fucking shit.) 

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn

You're not going to experience real Atmos unless you install ceiling speakers.

IMO, Dolby Atmos is underwhelming. I regularly go to IMAX and Dolby Cinema, and my buddy has a 7.1 theater room, and I don't experience anything in the surround audio channels that makes the movie any more enjoyable than watching stuff at home on my audiophile stereo setup.

Anyways, to answer your question, I don't have experience with any soundbars except the Sonos Beam gen 2 and it's 100% worth its price. It has a surprising amount of bass to it, so I can only imagine how much better it is when actually paired with a subwoofer.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

Yeah, I wouldn’t worry about atmos support for your bedroom, lol. Not exactly an optimal home theatre environment. 

Yeah it isn't an optimal setting but i still want to experience the best i can get on my bed room

My current setup is old and i'm sick of it, my old soundtouch 300 going to die anyway

So if you got anymore knowledge to share ill be happy to hear