I need help please :(

Momo123

Hey guys so I had my pc for 3 years self built with and all of a sudden its giving major problems, first starting out with the pc booting from one of my hard drives rather than my ssd ( the hard drive doesn't even have windows 10 on it), I found out that my ssd was the one ADATA cheaped out on the memory chip few years back,

anyway i cleared cmos , in bios changed from Uefi to Csm  and AcHi to Raid but nothing worked, the windows cmd in recovery mode would detect my adata with the comman bootrec /Scanos but the pc wouldn't recognize it, although bios shows the adata there but no windows boot manager,   later  I took my intel m.2 from my laptop which has windows 10 aswell and put it in the b450 board and nothing happend,

fast forward a week i put the hdd with the adata and it booted once,  with the ssd actually working in task manager,  but now it won't get any video signal at all, it turns on keyboard and pc , with bios diagnostic lights showing correct order, but no signal at all, I cleaned the gpu with alcohol,still nothing, I also took out all usb devices at one point to see if that helped, it didn't can someone please help thanks would really appreciate 

-msi b450 pro a max

Ram- Mushkin Ridgeback 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 

Cpu: Ryzen 5600 

Gpu- PNY GTX 1070 8GB 

Ssd m.2 - Adata Sx8200

Ssd sata- inland 1tb

Hdd 1( the one that it was booting from without os)- Seagate 500gb

10 minutes ago, Momo123 said:

Hey guys so I had my pc for 3 years self built with and all of a sudden its giving major problems, first starting out with the pc booting from one of my hard drives rather than my ssd ( the hard drive doesn't even have windows 10 on it), I found out that my ssd was the one ADATA cheaped out on the memory chip few years back,

anyway i cleared cmos , in bios changed from Uefi to Csm  and AcHi to Raid but nothing worked, the windows cmd in recovery mode would detect my adata with the comman bootrec /Scanos but the pc wouldn't recognize it, although bios shows the adata there but no windows boot manager,   later  I took my intel m.2 from my laptop which has windows 10 aswell and put it in the b450 board and nothing happend,

fast forward a week i put the hdd with the adata and it booted once,  with the ssd actually working in task manager,  but now it won't get any video signal at all, it turns on keyboard and pc , with bios diagnostic lights showing correct order, but no signal at all, I cleaned the gpu with alcohol,still nothing, I also took out all usb devices at one point to see if that helped, it didn't can someone please help thanks would really appreciate 

-msi b450 pro a max

Gpu- PNY GTX 1070 8GB 

Ssd m.2 - Adata Sx8200

Ssd sata- inland 1tb

You're creating so much more work for yourself for no reason. SSD's are dirt cheap nowadays, just get a fresh 1tb drive for like $40 and do a complete fresh install. ONLY install the new drive on your PC and leave all the other drives unplugged. Once Windows is installed fresh on the new drive completely wipe the old drives so there is no issues where the boot-loader is on one drive and windows on another etc. You are over complicating this. There is too much going on for the system because it is trying to boot Windows from so many drives.

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

Just ditch that SSD and get a new one. If you plan on using it as an OS drive, you better get a good one with a DRAM cache since a system drives read and write constantly, and having a dram will seriously reduce flash memory wear. Plus speed. I think the safest bet would be a 970 evo plus. But there also are amazing deals on Sabrent drives on amazon.com  

There is approximately a 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

8 hours ago, Momo123 said:

-msi b450 pro a max

Gpu- PNY GTX 1070 8GB 

Ssd m.2 - Adata Sx8200

Ssd sata- inland 1tb

7 hours ago, Timme said:

Just ditch that SSD and get a new one. If you plan on using it as an OS drive, you better get a good one with a DRAM cache since a system drives read and write constantly, and having a dram will seriously reduce flash memory wear. Plus speed. I think the safest bet would be a 970 evo plus. But there also are amazing deals on Sabrent drives on amazon.com  

I just bought a brand new m.2 from micro center and it didn't solve anything 

Just now, Momo123 said:

I just bought a brand new m.2 from micro center and it didn't solve anything 

Its a inland platinum 1tb nvme m.2

9 hours ago, Momo123 said:

anyway i cleared cmos , in bios changed from Uefi to Csm and AcHi to Raid but nothing worked, the windows cmd in recovery mode would detect my adata with the comman bootrec /Scanos but the pc wouldn't recognize it, although bios shows the adata there but no windows boot manager, later I took my intel m.2 from my laptop which has windows 10 aswell and put it in the b450 board and nothing happend,

fast forward a week i put the hdd with the adata and it booted once, with the ssd actually working in task manager, but now it won't get any video signal at all, it turns on keyboard and pc , with bios diagnostic lights showing correct order, but no signal at all, I cleaned the gpu with alcohol,still nothing, I also took out all usb devices at one point to see if that helped, it didn't can someone please help thanks would really appreciate

-msi b450 pro a max

Ram- Mushkin Ridgeback 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 

Gpu- PNY GTX 1070 8GB

Ssd m.2 - Adata Sx8200

Ssd sata- inland 1tb

Having random problems with different devices without any obvious warnings... Do you have any way to get a spare motherboard? Nothing else comes to mind. 

There is approximately a 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

10 hours ago, Momo123 said:

pc booting from one of my hard drives rather than my ssd ( the hard drive doesn't even have windows 10 on it)

This is usually because the bootloader for your Windows ended up in the HDD instead of the SSD

Sometimes happens when you install windows with more than 1 drive installed in the PC.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.