Need help getting a new pair of wireless headphones with a very specific dongle

Hey, everyone! I'm afraid my Steelseries Arctis 7 are dying in the left ear, so I'm looking for a new pair of headphones. I'll use them mostly for gaming, but they don't need to be gaming headphones. They do need to be over-ear, though. I'd get another pair, but they seem hard to find for a reasonable price. My budget is about 150-200 EUR, and I want them Wireless. I'm also considering something like the sony mdr-rf895rk, but the stand would need to be powered via USB, as I'm out of outlets I could use.

Now for the complicated part. The way the headphones get sound is via the dongle. Normally, you just connect the dongle to the device and it gets everything it needs via USB. However, you can also connect a 3.5mm cable and get the sound that way, which is how I use it. I have it connected to a monitor, and have my PC and consoles connected to that, so that when I switch devices I already have the sound. I NEED the headphones to have a similar dongle so I can switch between them, but checking if the headphones can do it is hard to google (the successor to my headphones, the Nova 7, use a dongle that can't do that afaik).

Any help is appreciated!