X3D Chips, and programs like Foundry VTT and Tabletop Simulator

Forgive me if this isn't quite the correct place for this question. It isn't really a question the X3D chips are top of the heap when it comes to gaming, but have the trade off that productivity tasks aren't  as good. Now, this had me wondering. For virtual tabletops, Such as Foundry, Or tabletop simulator, In a situation where the game is being hosted off of my computer, And i have four, five other players all connecting into it over the internet, Is the 3D V cache going to make a difference? With other users accessing the world on my system, would this be something a chip with a stronger productive footing have an easier, and smoother session with?

1 minute ago, Stratassj said:

X3D chips are top of the heap when it comes to gaming

technically only the 7800x3d and the 7950x3d when it works. The 7900x3d is a avoid at all costs chip.

Those tabletop simulators are often not that intensive (unless you have some crazy custom rpg campaigns that aren't well programmed). Realistically you should notice a difference between a low budget cpu like a i3 12100 or top of the line cpu since these sims are very simple programs to run. Unless as stated a custom game is cruddily made. But then not even a top of the line system will help with that.

Smoothness also depends on all people's connection and the one with the worst connection will dictate the sessions overal experience.