Usb 3.2 pin moved

35 minutes ago, Andy that has problems said:

Hello so i noticed that one of the pins were moved, however… is this normal? https://imgur.com/a/LyuhrUL

it's normal for untrained to ... sometimes trained too, to break stuff.. so yeah.  try bending it back. 

if it breaks, you are one port short.. as each row of pins are each own USB port.. 

Hello, i’m not really a beginner. However. I put it in the right side and it bent smh. It just wouldnt go in. It went in normally after that one. So it might downgraded tho.  And thank you for saying that. So 1 port = 1 less port? I’m mostly a builder but not knowing what each pin does. It says backwards compatible

I managed to get my pc boot up, however no signal due to no ram… but that’s fine. I hate those power led cables 😂😂

You can try to bend it back but make sure to not bend it the other way. This type of metal, when bent too much or repeatedly, becomes fatigued at the point that it breaks really easily. In any case that's the ID pin from the pinout I can see online and most devices don't use it so it will work for most stuff if you end up breaking it

https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/395950/what-to-do-with-usb-3-0-id-pin

ID pin in usb 3.0 header discussion

That’s good to know. I’m not planning on changing mb anytime soon anyways. So this is my last upgrade until i’m done w my whole computer 🙂