DRAM and CPU debug lights on and not booting, resetting PC solved the problem, should I be worried?

Recently built my first PC, always had pre built PCs. POSTed normally, went through initial setup with some in depth guides, updated bios, drivers, etc.. Spent a day benchmarking and making sure everything was good, did not overclock anything but did enable the XMP profile for my RAM.

Spent the next two days playing games, watching videos, surfing the web, and everything ran normally, no issues.

Woke up today and turned on the PC and the debug lights for DRAM and CPU were both on and it would not boot. Restarted the PC and it booted fine.

Is this something I should be worried about? Is it possible my ram is still being trained on the 4th or 5th reboot, and even if it was wouldn’t the PC still eventually boot? I’m at a loss, but since everything is brand new I would rather nip it in the bud before I’ve had the parts for to long. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot or do I just need to wait and see if it happens again. 

MSI MAG B650M Mortar Wi-Fi motherboard. 

Here is the full list of parts: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/jdowt/saved/DGqh99

****The PSU on this list is not correct, I ended up getting a 1000w PSU****

0D33945B-2D51-450F-AF12-31D7230B20CB.jpeg

36 minutes ago, JDowT said:

Recently built my first PC, always had pre built PCs. POSTed normally, went through initial setup with some in depth guides, updated bios, drivers, etc.. Spent a day benchmarking and making sure everything was good, did not overclock anything but did enable the XMP profile for my RAM.

Spent the next two days playing games, watching videos, surfing the web, and everything ran normally, no issues.

Woke up today and turned on the PC and the debug lights for DRAM and CPU were both on and it would not boot. Restarted the PC and it booted fine.

Is this something I should be worried about? Is it possible my ram is still being trained on the 4th or 5th reboot, and even if it was wouldn’t the PC still eventually boot? I’m at a loss, but since everything is brand new I would rather nip it in the bud before I’ve had the parts for to long. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot or do I just need to wait and see if it happens again. 

MSI MAG B650M Mortar Wi-Fi motherboard. 

Here is the full list of parts: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/jdowt/saved/DGqh99

****The PSU on this list is not correct, I ended up getting a 1000w PSU****

0D33945B-2D51-450F-AF12-31D7230B20CB.jpeg

Your computer will train memory everytime you boot it. I wouldn't worry too much since it only happened once.  If it happens again then consider taking more action.

46 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Your computer will train memory everytime you boot it. I wouldn't worry too much since it only happened once.  If it happens again then consider taking more action.

Wouldnt the PC still boot if it was just training the memory though? I waited a good 5 minutes before I rebooted.