DLDSR Launches All Games In Minimized

Sparky862

As Title says. Every game I launch minimizes to the Taskbar. Clicking on the game to open the game just keeps on minimizing it back to Taskbar. The game is running cause I can hear the Music and stuff.

My Game Settings are set to Fullscreen, but it always launches Minimized. Putting game back to Screen Res makes game launch normal as it should.

3 minutes ago, Tomberry said:

try boarderless window?

Does the same. It only does this cause I am using DLDSR. When Borderless, the DLDSR just stretches a quaerter of my screen over a 1080p cause 80% of my game to be cut of.

Think I solved my own issue. I use a Xbox 360 Controller plugged in my USB. When I unplug my Controller, it seems to launch the games fine, plugged in, it minimizes ... 

25 minutes ago, Sparky862 said:

Think I solved my own issue. I use a Xbox 360 Controller plugged in my USB. When I unplug my Controller, it seems to launch the games fine, plugged in, it minimizes ... 

Nope, still launches minimized. When clicking game at the bottom it just black screens and minimize again. Unless I click and on the black screen rapidly click then sometimes it comes into focus