Corsair HS70 Pro Woes (Recommendations Needed)

MahtXL

So i sadly made the mistake of trusting Corsair, after owning and loving the HS50 wired stereos for about 3 years or so (my model came in their old blue box design) I wanted something wireless so i could comfortably watch movies on my projector at night when booting up the surround would be frowned upon by others in the house :c To get to the point i went for the HS70 Pros, pretty much the same as my old set, except wireless and with virtual surround. Fresh out of the box, charged them up (green light) unplugged "battery level 90 percent in icue" huh okay weird, ill google real quick. According to different forums on their website there is no real battery level tracker or whatever its called in the set, its measuring voltage or something and "guessing" okay cool whatever. I use them for a good 12 hours straight, which is fairly close to the advertised 16, and i go "okay cool, no worries"

Oh how i was wrong. I turn them off, plug them in for the night, and by the time i go to use them the next day (plugged in at 1am, unplugged at 5pm) the battery reads 69 percent fresh off the charger, green light was lit and everything, the headset was TURNED OFF, so no power drain/connection to the PC. wtf? I go googling, and phew boy, do these and the HS80's have NOTORIOUS battery issues. Someone says hey try leaving them on, turn off the auto shutdown and plug them in. 

Okay cool, i try that. And no dice, same issue. half drained when i unplug them. I also tried their reset method of holding mute for 20 seconds with the power off, then turning them back on, still no good. I shoot off a message to corsair support.

NO CROSS SHIP
PAY FOR YOUR OWN RETURN BOX AND LABEL ???

This was a 140 dollar CAD headset after tax and shipping Corsair, are you actually kidding me? Luckily im within the 30 day newegg return and im thinking these are going right back. (i really hate dealing with newegg returns but it is what it is)

Anyways
Whats a decent other option thats around 150 CAD shipped? Preferably with a removable mic, or none at all. Cannot be Bluetooth, custom built desktop rig, no Bluetooth on the mobo (unless it comes with its own bluetooth dongle ofc)

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit