K70 replacement

so my Corsair  K70 with cherry mx blues lost a few lights. I go to my hardware shop and say: uh, no christmas lights for me anymore. they say: shit, first corsair product we ever got returned ._. they check it and want to give me a new one and then the terror happens. corsair stopped making the k70 with mx blues with blue leds. red led and black backplate version will be there in two weeks but there is a big problem: I HATE RED-BLACK COMBOS. so I say: no, sir. no pooppoop redblack for me. I get my money back and a free game code for daylight. So I ask you my dear friends: is there any other mechanical keyboard with mx blues that has an aluminium backplate or something simmilar? should I wait for the Corsair K70 RGB or should I get something else. I'm a sad sad mx blue fan. backlight is not necessary, but if it's blue and good looking I won't say no to it.

please be fast. I'm tiping this from an 7€ speedlink keyboard and my hands are crying.

it's time for some jolly cooperation!

Imhabe one with MX Blue and gunmetal colour, maybe we can trade, shipping will be expensive tho.

Imhabe one with MX Blue and gunmetal colour, maybe we can trade, shipping will be expensive tho.

nope. I have a secondhandphobia. sorry. and I bet the shipping would be near to the plus on a K70 rgb

These are the ones i'd get:

they all look okay, but somehow they don't look really nice to me. the qpad comes closest to the look I like. man I feel superficial. thank you for your help. it gave my brain some food to process.