Bluetooth headset issues

Merkley

I am trying to get my Xbox Wireless headset working with my new build... 

here are how I have the bluetooth settings configured for the device image.png.939cd552149db9013138dcad3fd7d070.pngI have no clue what these all mean... I tried searching some of them up but didnt get much useful information.

Should I have iSPP Port and SPP port enabled? What do all these settings do thanks.

I am trying to get my Xbox Wireless headset working with my new build... 

here are how I have the bluetooth settings configured for the device image.png.939cd552149db9013138dcad3fd7d070.pngI have no clue what these all mean... I tried searching some of them up but didnt get much useful information.

Should I have iSPP Port and SPP port enabled? What do all these settings do thanks.

What's the question? That's how bluetooth works, as long as audio only goes one direction, you get high quality, once audio has to go both directions (i.e. you're using the mic) the quality goes down. If you think the quality is too bad don't use bluetooth. 

22 minutes ago, Alvin853 said:

What's the question? That's how bluetooth works, as long as audio only goes one direction, you get high quality, once audio has to go both directions (i.e. you're using the mic) the quality goes down. If you think the quality is too bad don't use bluetooth. 

there I edited it to be more clear sorry for the confusion 

On 3/30/2023 at 3:44 AM, Merkley said:

there I edited it to be more clear sorry for the confusion 

Does the headset work or does it not? From your original post it seemed the headset does work. What do you expect to change by messing with the settings? I don't know what these do, but they're not going to fix any issues you're having.