Moved computer while moving desk in and now screen flickers and goes black

Semagol

As said in the title, I moved my computer while I moved a new desk into place and after I plugged everything back into it whenever it boots the screen flickers and turns black. I have one hdmi tv plugged into my graphics card as well and it’s screen turned green. My graphics card is an AMD 6650. I can get past the login screen and it blacks out immediately afterwards. My outputs were 2 DPI and one hdmi in 4k

Just now, Madsyrn said:

does the bios work?

Yes 

I can boot but once I get past the login screen my screen goes black. Would a new version of windows fix it?

I can boot into safe mode without any problems. I’m thinking it could be a problem with the graphics card being loose somehow will take out and put back in to see if that fixes it 

I was able to boot without it doing anything but the second I launched borderlands 3 the computer black screened and froze 

Ended up doing a clean install of windows but now when I play games, I'm noticing a ton of stuttering that didn't exist before. My 3Dmark score is lower and my FPS is slightly lower in Borderlands 3 

Is your GPU installed directly into the PCIe slot or does it go through a riser cable?

4 minutes ago, Harmsway1283 said:

Is your GPU installed directly into the PCIe slot or does it go through a riser cable?

directly installed

53 minutes ago, Harmsway1283 said:

Have you cleared the CMOS yet? 

The what

48 minutes ago, Semagol said:

The what

Have you reset the BIOS. Sometimes the motherboard BIOS can get crossed up. If you unplug the computer, take the coin battery out of the motherboard, and hold down the power button for about 30 seconds, that will reset your BIOS. It’s really useful for getting your system back on track after upgrade or some problems.

Your BIOS likes to remember the last known settings of the motherboard after it boots up. But sometimes you can get a hang up during boot and the BIOS can’t forget the settings it used when it failed. So clearing the CMOS (the coin battery) out of the motherboard and holding the power buttons to discharge any tiny bits of voltage left over, will set the BIOS back to basic operational settings.