PC freezing

Hey so I’m trying to fix my friends computer because he built it and from the start the pc would just have stutters lightly or really badly but regardless at some point or not with the stutter the pc would just freeze you can’t do anything even when the pc is idle it would do this you would have to hard reset the pc to make it work again the photos are the specs iv tired everything I know and I just don’t know what to do * note it fully crashed once and it said code video tdr failure 

22AB6DB8-F151-46F9-9B2A-547C3B3BE034.jpeg

D4A01BE4-670C-42B8-A875-4E2CE845DAB5.jpeg

F0DB4730-9B61-40C8-8BD4-66F8268CF452.jpeg

9EA2ADF5-B30E-42A0-BFF0-C7DF1ED60CFC.jpeg

D12AED04-253F-464B-BD54-B62AC76B53E3.jpeg

There is a BIOS update that improves system stability. Also, have you updated all of the chipset and I/O drivers from the Asus website? The ones dated 2022/09/29.

If you got a TDR failure you should make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date.

we updated the bios and the chipset and its still doing it

Has the 3070 Ti been the only GPU in this system? Have you tried to DDU the graphics drivers and reinstall?

Also, what is the wattage of the PSU?

yea its the only gpu in the system it was built new  the graphics drivers and we have reintalled it they psu is 750 watts forgot to say but the gpu code crash only happen like twice doesnt do it anymore

Edited by ChaosEnsues