SQ-Tower 01M RGB Case fans?

Sadleast

Hey guys, does anybody know which fans are included with this case? I have some spare beQuiet fans in my old Pc. I think about ordering that case. 
Thanks in advance

3 minutes ago, Sadleast said:

Hey guys, does anybody know which fans are included with this case? I have some spare beQuiet fans in my old Pc. I think about ordering that case. 
Thanks in advance

from the pic the case probs has some case fans but they look like pretty shit fans. And in these cheap cases there was a picture showing all the fans were rgb and 'quiet' but only one was 'RGB' and they were all about 50 decibels like soo loud so ye it probs is better to just replace them anyways but first try them out and it doesnt look like too bad of a case considering it has a good price

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

3 minutes ago, filpo said:

from the pic the case probs has some case fans but they look like pretty shit fans. And in these cheap cases there was a picture showing all the fans were rgb and 'quiet' but only one was 'RGB' and they were all about 50 decibels like soo loud so ye it probs is better to just replace them anyways but first try them out and it doesnt look like too bad of a case considering it has a good price

Yeah i mean it seems to have good airflow with that mesh front so i probably if the included fans are THAT bad i just swap them with my beQuiet ones. Loss of RGB still hurts me 

Just now, Sadleast said:

Yeah i mean i seems to have good airflow with that mesh front so i probably if the included fans are THAT bad i just swap them with my beQuiet ones. Loss of RGB still hurts me 

ye i know but no rgb is still kinda sleek like i got only like one rgb fan that lights up my whole system and the rest are high performance, low cost, no rgb fans (such as the nf-p12 reduxes and artic p12 pwm psts)

Current parts list

1 minute ago, filpo said:

ye i know but no rgb is still kinda sleek like i got only like one rgb fan that lights up my whole system and the rest are high performance, low cost, no rgb fans (such as the nf-p12 reduxes and artic p12 pwm psts)

Thats what i did in my current build. Only one strip RGB. Rest is all black. So if i opt for my fans do they need like a fan hub or just plugging them in?

Just now, Sadleast said:

Thats what i did in my current build. Only one strip RGB. Rest is all black. So if i opt for my fans do they need like a fan hub or just plugging them in?

If your motherboard has enough system fan headers and they don't need rgb (or you want one rgb case fan then use one of your mobos rgb headers) then no you ofc don't. If you are using a budget board however that doesn't have enough headers for all your fans and your planning to upgrade them later then yes you might. What motherboard do you have so i can check for you? 

Also be aware that you can't change the fan curve in the OS and can only do it in the bios and if your fans are running pretty loud or louder then normal and are plugged into your mobo header then go to your hardware monitor, go to the header/s that your fan and/or fans are plugged into and switch the button to PWM instead of DC or turn off smart fan mode and from there you can change your fan curve

Current parts list

3 minutes ago, filpo said:

If your motherboard has enough system fan headers and they don't need rgb (or you want one rgb case fan then use one of your mobos rgb headers) then no you ofc don't. If you are using a budget board however that doesn't have enough headers for all your fans and your planning to upgrade them later then yes you might. What motherboard do you have so i can check for you? 

Also be aware that you can't change the fan curve in the OS and can only do it in the bios and if your fans are running pretty loud or louder then normal and are plugged into your mobo header then go to your hardware monitor, go to the header/s that your fan and/or fans are plugged into and switch the button to PWM instead of DC or turn off smart fan mode and from there you can change your fan curve

GIGABYTE B650 Gaming. Thats the motherboard on the way to me which im going to upgrade my stuff on