Final Build for now, very happy :)

stack

After weeks of stressing and fixing and reinstalling and uninstalling windows, my PC build has been fully changed from my first ever computer (excluding HDD but that's just for archive files).

Starting of with an i5-3470, gtx 1050 and 8gb of ram, it had lasted a while but only ran games on low settings on low FPS and an upgrade was long overdue, now upgraded with an i5-7600k and rx 5700 new case, motherboard, psu, ram, etc. i am finally liberated from low fps. Big thanks to the people on here for the help with choosing parts and installing new components 馃檪

PC with squid in the back聽i know there is a mess of wires behind, im waiting to get other devices so that i can cable manage everything 馃檪

although its not the prettiest, i still really like the low profile design and high speeds compared to my old system, 馃檪

4 minutes ago, stack said:

After weeks of stressing and fixing and reinstalling and uninstalling windows, my PC build has been fully changed from my first ever computer (excluding HDD but that's just for archive files).

Starting of with an i5-3470, gtx 1050 and 8gb of ram, it had lasted a while but only ran games on low settings on low FPS and an upgrade was long overdue, now upgraded with an i5-7600k and rx 5700 new case, motherboard, psu, ram, etc. i am finally liberated from low fps. Big thanks to the people on here for the help with choosing parts and installing new components 馃檪

PC with squid in the back聽i know there is a mess of wires behind, im waiting to get other devices so that i can cable manage everything 馃檪

although its not the prettiest, i still really like the low profile design and high speeds compared to my old system, 馃檪

Good job! 馃檪 Happy Gaming!

love the sleeper look, you'll for sure enjoy the upgrade. What's the red box on top of the case for?

8 hours ago, Chris Cave said:

love the sleeper look, you'll for sure enjoy the upgrade. What's the red box on top of the case for?

focusrite audio interface 馃檪, the red wire is an XLR cable for mic