Are these locak disk sector numbers normal?

Hello,

For some time now, I've been trying to fix SQL error, related to Database service engine, which always fails to install SQL setup related to it.

To explain my story: I've been trying to locate error after error, trying to pin down the culprit of the whole problem I've been facing with, starting from Network-related or instance-specific error 60 up to this. I have looked everywhere, YouTube, various websites and asked some user's help whoever might had a clue on how to fix it. Not until I found an very interesting theory why do I have this problem, of course, it's from Microsoft (weirdly I haven't seen this solution anywhere)

Never had a clue about it until now. So I'm asking, wanting to know, are those sector numbers in screenshot normal? Those numbers are from my local disk I just checked. One of them is set to 16384 (16KB exactly). while the others between are 4096, I also asked my friend's screenshot of him showing how does his local disk's sectors looks like, all the numbers except the LogicalBytesPerSector were 4096, while LogicalBytesPerSector is 512. We both have NVME SSDs as local disks, mine is from Samsung while his is from Gigabyte

If anyone wants to know my SSD, it's Samsung 980 500GB m.2 (MZ-V8V500BW)image.png.4f6f0c1225fec2e56b8eaa639a76d4e5.png

If anyone knows if it's normal, I'm very grateful then, thank you.

Edit 1: the operating system is Windows 11

Edited by RedasKG