Gulikit KingKong Pro 2 Controller vs 8-Bit Do

Voltron123friends

I'm trying to decide which controller to pick, but im having a hard time between these 2. Mainly is because I heard that the KingKong Pro 2 had some latency lag issues in some Youtube vids I saw with more extensive reviews, I'm wondering if anyone has any of these controllers for a recommendation(I play on PC, switch, and mobile).https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803438487067.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt&_randl_shipto=US also wondering if its more safe to buy from amazon then ailiexpress with this controller because ailiexpress is cheaper.

Not a single complaint with my Ultimate Wireless. BT, 2.4Ghz, rechargeable and comes with the dock that houses the 2.4Ghz receiver. Auto connects when I pick it up off the dock and turns off and charges when I set it back down. Simple switch on the back sets it to BT mode and it auto connects to whatever you have it paired to. 

I've got a history of 8BitDo controllers with SN30Pro+ and Pro 2, this is just an evolution. I primarily play on PC and in 2.4Ghz mode it just acts like and is detected as an Xbox controller. The only downside some might have which doesn't bother me is the button letters so AB/XY are laid out like you'd see on a Switch. In Windows they just work like Xbox buttons so the letters on the controller don't match but as someone very familiar with Xbox controllers I don't look at the buttons anyway.

image.thumb.jpeg.2f42656b0fa33d9b035789bd8ba77400.jpeg

I from an owner of the king Kong 2 controller, I really don't have much to complain about. I really like the feel of the joysticks and I really haven't had any connections issues since it instantly picks up when I turn on my switch. Its battey life is long enough for me to finish a couple of games on minecraft dungeons and into the breach, so it's good enough for me lol. I haven't particularly noticed any input delay issues, but most of the games I play aren't particularly sensitive to imput delay anyways.

I don't really use it on windows so I can't say there Unfortunately 

14 minutes ago, Ryuikko said:

I from an owner of the king Kong 2 controller, I really don't have much to complain about. I really like the feel of the joysticks and I really haven't had any connections issues since it instantly picks up when I turn on my switch. Its battey life is long enough for me to finish a couple of games on minecraft dungeons and into the breach, so it's good enough for me lol. I haven't particularly noticed any input delay issues, but most of the games I play aren't particularly sensitive to imput delay anyways.

I don't really use it on windows so I can't say there Unfortunately 

thx, do you know any differences between the zen pro at target and the kingkong pro? the zen is cheaper and its easier to return. Can you also send the link in which you bought it, there are like 3 options on amazon

11 minutes ago, Voltron123friends said:

do you know any differences between the zen pro at target and the kingkong pro? the zen is cheaper and its easier to return. 

The zen appears to be a different product line but I'm not able to discern any differences after a quick glance, but I'm sure there's most likely some variation

Iirc This is the page it bought it from

19 hours ago, Ryuikko said:

The zen appears to be a different product line but I'm not able to discern any differences after a quick glance, but I'm sure there's most likely some variation

Iirc This is the page it bought it from

okay, do you play any racing games on it? i play forza horizon 5, and the one thing that bothers me is that the trigger travel is less than of a ps4 controller which i use right now

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2023 at 10:11 PM, Voltron123friends said:

okay, do you play any racing games on it? i play forza horizon 5, and the one thing that bothers me is that the trigger travel is less than of a ps4 controller which i use right now

Do you prefer the triggers of the Gulikit KK2 or the 8bitdo ultimate for racing games? I can only find reviews from a FPS an Switch point of view.

• 1 month later...

I also have both and I prefer KK2 with racing games, but I mainly play Dirt Rally 2.0 and Forza.