Which is better for gaming and recording, the Corsair HS60 Pro or the Corsair HS50 Pro?

NDDJayasinghe
Go to solution Solved by Laris,

You can check rtings.com

On there the HS60 Pro definitely lacks Bass Accuracy. The HS50 Pro is not on there, tho the HS50 which is by far more accurate compared to the HS60 Pro. Also speaking from experience, the mic from the HS60 PRO is not that good. It's not bad or terrible, but just okay.

I'm in the market for a new gaming and recording headset and I'm torn between the Corsair HS60 Pro and the Corsair HS50 Pro. I've read many reviews and they both seem to have their pros and cons, but I'm a bit of a bass head and I want to make sure I choose the headphone with the most bass. I'm looking for a headset that can provide clear and immersive audio for gaming and recording without sacrificing comfort during long sessions. Has anyone had experience with both the Corsair HS60 Pro and the Corsair HS50 Pro and can offer some insight on which one has a better bass response? Or is there another headset that would better suit my needs? Thanks in advance for your help!

Corsair HS50 vs Corsair HS60 PRO SURROUND Side-by-Side Headphones  Comparison - RTINGS.com

NDDJayasinghe

You can check rtings.com

On there the HS60 Pro definitely lacks Bass Accuracy. The HS50 Pro is not on there, tho the HS50 which is by far more accurate compared to the HS60 Pro. Also speaking from experience, the mic from the HS60 PRO is not that good. It's not bad or terrible, but just okay.

On 2/21/2023 at 10:41 PM, Laris said:

You can check rtings.com

Thanks for your response!!  

NDDJayasinghe