intel stock cooler vs cheapest CPU cooler

Tebox3

Hello, i have an old intel stock cooler (like really old from lga 1150) for an E3 1231-v3 XEON the thing is that it works great but it has some damage on the things that keep it on the motherboard, so i want to replace it, I have the option in my city to buy a deepcool gamma archer that has a very low cost and i wanna know if this is AT LEAST the same as good or better as the intel one.

"The next one in my town is like 3 times the price of the deepcool cooler"( and i dont wanna pay for shipping)

3 minutes ago, Tebox3 said:

Hello, i have an old intel stock cooler (like really old from lga 1150) for an E3 1231-v3 XEON the thing is that it works great but it has some damage on the things that keep it on the motherboard, so i want to replace it, I have the option in my city to buy a deepcool gamma archer that has a very low cost and i wanna know if this is AT LEAST the same as good or better as the intel one.

"The next one in my town is like 3 times the price of the deepcool cooler"( and i dont wanna pay for shipping)

ThermalRight Peerless assassin will do it is cheap But has performance similar to top of the line air coolers. The cooler in question is Better than intel stock cooler (Thats a really low target to beat when it comes to coolers)