Phanteks D30 planned release date?

venomtail

Their fans were shown off during CES, very pretty. Need to build a new computer that I'm spending a lot on just to look pretty. Dare I say a slight statement piece of somewhat aged parts.

Phanteks said the fans are still in their development phase, but (pretty sure they confirmed) that the fans are coming to market. Question is, when? Planning to get this computer built around end of May and am slowly trying to buy parts together, mostly cause many are out of stock or worse in this case, not released yet.

So, does anyone know when Phantek's D30 fans are to be released? Hopefull before May? 2024? When I retire into a pension...?

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

No one but Phanteks really has a answer to that.It can be next week or next year.What i do is watch the companies website for new things.When they list something new it will be for sale real soon then.

• 2 weeks later...

According to a comment from bobbyphanteks see R/Phanteks seems to be a rep. He says preorder will launch near/first part of March so very soon. Actual release date who knows. But hopefully will say on preorder. 

• 1 month later...

Some time during the last week or two they released to my knowledge, pretty pricy still but actually hyped. Guess 140mm versions will come later. Funny, the Fractal Design North case that I've wanted together with these fans has been out of stock for so long that there fans managed to be announced, tested and then released to the market 💀💀💀

Guess I'll have to buy the fans now and just wait till the case comes back in stock again. What a weird buying order...

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker