Help with PSU for new build!! MSI MPG A1000G

Sylama

Hi. I am in the process of choosing and assembling my new build. And I find that the new ATX 3.0 PSUs have been recently released. Theoretically they come already prepared with connector for the latest Nvidia graphics, to avoid the use of adapters.

Looking for reviews I found this MSI MPG A1000G. It has a "good" price and seems to be quite good quality. My doubts are about if those 1000W will be enough for a build with a Ryzen 7800X3D/7700 and a Nvidia 4090, plus a couple of NVMe. 

And, above all, if the cable that comes with the PSU itself for the graphics card is of a decent quality to avoid the burning problems that could be seen these last months. Because in cablemod there are no cables for MSI PSUs...

I had this psu for 3 weeks and it powered my 13900K and 4090 with ease. I just recently swapped it out for the platinum MEG version. You will be fine with this 

**Intel 14900K**Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master X**Gigabyte 4090 Aorus Master**G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 64GB DDR-6800**Lian Li Galahad II 360mm**Inland M2 SSD 4TB**2 Samsung 870 QVO 8TB**MSI MEG Ai1300P PCIE5**Li Lian Evo RGB**ASUS PG42UQ**Logitech G Pro X TKL**Logitech G502X Plus**Windows 11 Pro**