Looking to replace my main gaming/work monitor!

My current main monitor is 27" 1080p https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/p/accessories-and-software/monitors/gaming/66a3gccbus it's better than my other 2 which I use as my side and vertical monitors. My side monitors are one of the budget AOC monitors and I was looking to replace my main with 1440p or higher for gaming and coding (my main job). I have a laptop that is 2880 x 1800 OLED and my god even though its 14" I prefer it for coding just because of how readable everything is. I may need glasses but I honestly prefer the OLED clean look especially when consuming media. 

The main reason I am asking for help is because I really don't just myself to research and buy a monitor I will not regret (also a bit afraid of buying an OLED for my desktop because I use my computer probably more than 12 hours a day every day). My budget is probably around $800 but cheaper is preferred. If my dream monitor really is a dream for that price I am still open to see what all my options are. In advance thanks for you help if you decide to comment 👍

Also I might want to replace my vertical with a flat monitor because currently it is a curved TN panel 1080p.

-- Edit
I say OLED but I believe IPS also is pretty clear if I'm not mistaken (I literally have only ever seen TN and VA panels 💀)

-- Edit 2

Just saw the QLED Alienware https://www.amazon.com/Alienware-AW3423DW-34-18-inch-3440x1440-Curvature/dp/B09VQ48X5Q and honestly I would be down for an ultrawide (I always blow up my budget lol)

-- Edit 3
The Odyssey OLED G8 looks insane 😁

Edited by ItWasEnder
The ultra wides have me in their filthy grips