Bluetooth dongle freezes

Charmeleonnz

Hi,

I have Bluetooth dongle that I got from AliExpress.  When I plug it into my computer it detects the dongle and installs the drivers. When I connect my headphones it connects fine, but then trying to change the volume of the headphones or changing the audio output to headset freezes the dialogue box and only unfreezes when the usb is removed.

I have uninstalled all the drivers and reinstalled. Tried different headphones and usb port and nothing. I assume the dongle is broken.

Please let me know what you think is wrong and if there is anything I can do. Thanks 

49 minutes ago, Charmeleonnz said:

Hi,

I have Bluetooth dongle that I got from AliExpress.  When I plug it into my computer it detects the dongle and installs the drivers. When I connect my headphones it connects fine, but then trying to change the volume of the headphones or changing the audio output to headset freezes the dialogue box and only unfreezes when the usb is removed.

I have uninstalled all the drivers and reinstalled. Tried different headphones and usb port and nothing. I assume the dongle is broken.

Please let me know what you think is wrong and if there is anything I can do. Thanks 

... for some strange reason... if i buy anything from aliexpress and any similar site.. i'd buy more than one. 😄