Wireless microphone for travelling recomendations? (For Android/Iphone)

Go to solution Solved by mononymous,

Cool plan! A few questions first.

Have all the videos saved up in real time to the cloud 

Q1: How much is the data usage if you were to try it at home?

Q2: How much data are you planning to use per day?

Q3: Does the SIM plan have the upload speed / cap available for your activities?

You can always record locally to your phone and upload/backup the video once you get back to your hotel.

USB C to 3.5mm Headset or Headphone/Mic Combo Adapter > LAV mic for smartphone

Option A: Cheap

For example

BOYA BY-M1 Lav mic EUR18.68 Amazon.es

and 

USB C Headphone Jack Connector EUR10.99 Amazon.es

The BOYA mic is well regarded in the budget audio recording scene as far as I know but be wary of the USB C connector due to compatibility with your smartphone.

The lav mic and Connector would be around EUR60 for two people. 

At a later date get your cousins audio and add it to your recording and reupload.

But since this is your first trip by yourself, there will be less stress if you don't have to carry expensive gear around.

Option B: Wireless

For a EUR120 you can get a Synco Wireless Lav setup. It would be wireless so it does fulfil that requirement.
From the reviews I have read, the display can be hard to read outdoors. 

Synco G1 (A2) Wireless Lav EUR119.99 Amazon.es

Good morning, I am looking for wireless microphones to travel with and record everything (kind of IRL stream) preferably with 2 sources.

I have in mind traveling to another country with my cousin for 2 weeks. It's going to be my first trip "alone" (without parents) so I want to try and record everything.

Already configured everything on our phones to stream youtube/twitch to have all the videos saved up in real time to the cloud so when we come back, we can watch our adventures again hehehe.

What I'm looking for:

- Wireless microphone (Bluetooth if possible)

- Cheap (Under 50€ if possible)

- Portable (To clip it on clothes)

- 2 Sound sources (For me and my cousin)

What I want it's something like "RØDE Wireless Go II" but on the cheaper side. Basically 2 microphones and 1 receptor (or bluetooth mic to the phone).
This costs 300€

image.png.77bdacf341c412aaf58f30a781b287b1.png

image.png.c11f1e5a8db1e1cb892b935b5050a97b.png

What I've found is something like this but I would like it to be Bluetooth with 2 sound sources:
This costs 15€ (it's on sale atm)

Micrófono de solapa Inalámbrico USB Tipo C (para Android)

This one with 2 sound sources for 50€ but no bluetooth: https://www.amazon.es/DayDup-Micrófono-Inalámbrico-Portátil-transmisión/dp/B0BL767821

image.png.f3ef6a765f9f38bd45c256c5f754cb28.png

Does anybody already tried a bluetooth wireless portable microphone that works fine and do the job for under 50€?

Thank you everyone!

3700x PBO stock | b550-f | Crucial Ballistix 32GB 3200MHz | RTX 4080 Asus TUF OC | SN 850X 2TB - SN 850 1T | Cooler Master XG 850w Platinum PSU

• 3 weeks later...

Have all the videos saved up in real time to the cloud 

Q3: Does the SIM plan have the upload speed / cap available for your activities?

You can always record locally to your phone and upload/backup the video once you get back to your hotel.

For example

and 

The BOYA mic is well regarded in the budget audio recording scene as far as I know but be wary of the USB C connector due to compatibility with your smartphone.

At a later date get your cousins audio and add it to your recording and reupload.

But since this is your first trip by yourself, there will be less stress if you don't have to carry expensive gear around.

For a EUR120 you can get a Synco Wireless Lav setup. It would be wireless so it does fulfil that requirement.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | AsRock B450M-Pro4 | Zotac GTX 3070 Ti

Shure SRH840A | Sennheiser Momentum 2 AEBT | LG C9 55"

19 hours ago, mononymous said:

For example

and 

First, thank you for your response!

My phone, Mi note 10, has audio jack so I will be able to use the first one without and adapter.

My cousin has an Iphone but he already has lightning to 3,5 jack adaptor - no need to buy it.

Q1: Data usage is "low" on a 720p stream --> 720 for irl streaming is the "rule" unless you have professional networking mobile gear so it wont shutter or stop the streaming sometimes.

Q2: I will buy an unlimited data SIM card, no worries on that.

Q3: I hope so... The vendor doesn't provide that information. It's one of the biggest data providers of the country, I hope has enough bandwith.

I think I will stick to the cheap option in case I lose it, I won't start crying xD

Will buy it from amazon.

Again, thank you for your time!!!

3700x PBO stock | b550-f | Crucial Ballistix 32GB 3200MHz | RTX 4080 Asus TUF OC | SN 850X 2TB - SN 850 1T | Cooler Master XG 850w Platinum PSU