Is this okay or should I change anything

lollomat

Budget (including currency): 1800€

Country: Germany, plan on buying now, gpu in like half a year

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Jedi Survivor, Minecraft, whatever comes up

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have a 1440p 240hz monitor, already have peripherals

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7600X

MB: B650 Gigabyte Aorus elite ax

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB schwarz DIMM Kit 32GB, DDR5-5600, CL36-36-36-76, on-die ECC ( I'll probably just get whatever frenquency is cheapest at the time )

SSD: Kingston NV2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD 1TB, M.2

Cooler: Deepcool ak400 zero dark plus

Case: Fractal design Pop air with 5 Arctic argb fans ( 2x p14, 3x p12 )

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA GT 850 850W ATX 2.52

I plan on buying the gpu after the other components but probably a rx 6800 x, but maybe the newer gens are a better option when I buy the gpu

is the cooling and psu enough?

or should I rather go with an i5 13600k build ( I thought the 7600x would give me more upward compability a a lower price point )

thanks already 🙂

In how many months do you think you are going to buy your gpu?

If you wait a littlebit more and since you will buy your gpu later that should be fine, you can buy the x3d version of the cpu. The 5800 x3d is so fast it is a competetor to i9 12900k to gice you an idea of their power

I'm going to buy the gpu probably in july or later, I am probably going to decide on what gpu to buy then bc there are new products coming out and the prices fluctuate so it doesn't really make sense for me to lock in on a certain gpu now

I think I am willing to let that processing power slip for the sake of future compatibility