WD Green 2TB vs Seagate Barracuda 2TB ST2000DM001

so im in the process of upragding my storage soultion seeing as my rig is now almost complete. I dont want to go crazy on paying for hdd's, but i already have a 2tb usb 3.0 external hdd from seagate and want another 2tb and plan on putting 2 drives into a hdd enclousure and use usb 3.0 or put them in my old pc and use freenas.
But im unsure as to which way i should go, wd or seagate?
what are the differences beween these drives?

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

Those are both great dirves and will both perform well. The Barracuda is slightly less expensive and will probably be a little faster, but the green will consume less power. Ultimately it's up to you, but their both great options :)

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

Those are both great drives for storage, go with barracuda, It has 7200 RPM and little cheaper. It's really up to you.

barracuda all the way

Those are both great dirves and will both perform well. The Barracuda is slightly less expensive and will probably be a little faster, but the green will consume less power. Ultimately it's up to you, but their both great options :)

Those are both great drives for storage, go with barracuda, It has 7200 RPM and little cheaper. It's really up to you.

thanks guys looks like its the barracuda this time around. cheers !

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410