Dolphin Emulator in 4k Ultra HD Video Collection [Added Super Smash Bros. Brawl Video]

Remember those old days?

Playing The Wind Waker on you're gamecube and the games look pretty fine, golden days :)
Then Dolphin emulator came, we could play gamecube and wii games @ 1080p.

The games looking even greater then before!

Now i have going a step above, the step of insanity that is called 4k Ultra HD!

FQA

Q: Why?

A: Why not, the games look really good in 4k Ultra HD with mods Dolphin emulator have to offer!

Q: How do you record this?
A: I use the shadowplay encoder with MSI Afterburner recording software for less inpact of FPS.

Q: Some games have framedrops, why is that?

A: This only happen when i am recording the gameplay, 4k UHD recording is demanding for CPU, GPU and HDD and since i don't have an SSD yet i can't that if framerates improve if i record on an SSD.

Q: What hardware you use?

A: See sig or youtube video description.

The Games and Videos

Mario Kart: Double Dash 4k Ultra HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d-Wg72DL5Y

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker 4k Ultra HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PLyEaVcbZM

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWPwP9GIrM

More video's are coming soon from me and other users :D

At 4k there's definitely a need for loading custom textures though.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

At 4k there's definitely a need for loading custom textures though.

Well The Wind Waker looks pretty solid without custom textures mario kart,,,no comment wait until you see mario galaxy and such :)

Added new video.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl