Can anyone help me figure out how to get a higher score and increase estimated fps?

Go to solution Solved by Levent,
12 minutes ago, SHORTY-NI said:

Here you go. 

Also, how did you do rainbow text? Thats pretty cool, but if its directed to me, Im not trying to compete with the highest scores or antyhtinf, I just want my first ever build to meet most of its potential. Ill not be overclocking or anything. I am just looking a respectable score etc. 

Either way thanks for the reply!

If you dont plan on overclocking, I would say that score is pretty good on its own. Here is what I get on mine. Mind you that, I am on W10 and I have everything in my system tuned to %99th percentile (meaning, I touched everything I can in the bios). I can recommend tweaking with Curve Optimizer (you have to use MSI afterburner), its simply a one click tool that increase your performance by tweaking maximum attainable clocks and tunes down the voltage [of your graphics card]

Signature is done via a tool I found online, if you are interested I can dm you the link.

image.thumb.png.e464ea5915dd1172b5e7178ce1e94749.png

So I built my first pc and everything is detected, everything's running at a stable temperature etc. I done my first benchmark test and I have compared it to others with the same specs and others online are getting more than double the score. What can I do do make this better? If one of the issues are that my boot drive is an HDD, I have a M.2 SSD, on the way and I will be making that my boot up drive etc, and my HDD as a backup. Any help would be greatly appreciated.image_2022-12-27_111319182.thumb.png.e37459262f3c21e0171ce2586ccc89e5.png

You are in luck, I too have a 3070 and a 5800X but I dont own speedway. Can you test with timespy or firestrike (regular firestrike is what I would recommend) tests? So that we can see what you are missing out on.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

20 minutes ago, Levent said:

You are in luck, I too have a 3070 and a 5800X but I dont own speedway. Can you test with timespy or firestrike (regular firestrike is what I would recommend) tests? So that we can see what you are missing out on.

Here you go. 

Also, how did you do rainbow text? Thats pretty cool, but if its directed to me, Im not trying to compete with the highest scores or antyhtinf, I just want my first ever build to meet most of its potential. Ill not be overclocking or anything. I am just looking a respectable score etc. 

Either way thanks for the reply!image_2022-12-27_115527494.thumb.png.a8edda45c9bb120056d311068d5e89a2.png

12 minutes ago, SHORTY-NI said:

Here you go. 

Either way thanks for the reply!

If you dont plan on overclocking, I would say that score is pretty good on its own. Here is what I get on mine. Mind you that, I am on W10 and I have everything in my system tuned to %99th percentile (meaning, I touched everything I can in the bios). I can recommend tweaking with Curve Optimizer (you have to use MSI afterburner), its simply a one click tool that increase your performance by tweaking maximum attainable clocks and tunes down the voltage [of your graphics card]

Signature is done via a tool I found online, if you are interested I can dm you the link.

Edited by Levent

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

11 minutes ago, Levent said:

Thanks again for the reply, I will search up some stuff about the Curve Optimizer. I really appreciate your help, I'm brand new to all this and this community has helped me a few time now! I love it! 

Yea that would be great if you could DM me the link, it's a cool signature.