Multi PC Streaming Setup

Articsongbird

Budget (including currency): TBD, but the budget is preferred to be as low as possible.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Just handlining the audio and video side of streaming. We would be running at least 2 capture cards and, for now, streamlabs, but we may use OBS or Xsplit in the future.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have a separate machine that can run games reasonably well, even at high settings. Recommendations on capture cards and general machine specs would be appreciated. Later down the line, I plan to switch to a USB sound board with an XLR mic, possibly running on a tube amp (I will continue to play with ideas there). But I have that side figured out mostly. I want to run a streaming machine to stream on higher graphics settings. I run into footage FPS issues, for example, if I try to stream Overwatch on much more than medium settings.