No dynamic output range option

jakesernoskie

I have a GTX 2060 super and I use Nvidia control panel sometimes to mess with my digital vibrance settings for my 144hz monitor as well as a tv and another LG monitor that I have all connected to my GPU. Usually, my 144hz monitor (gaming monitor) looks perfect at 144hz, and I never had any issues with the color in over a year. Today, I tried duplicating the screen onto another monitor and that usually messes up some of the nvidia settings, but this time it caused my gaming monitor to start having horrible dark spots and bad color. Basically, Ive found that this is a simple issue resolved by changing "Output dynamic range" from Limited to Full in the nvidia control panels "Change resolution" section. However, my control panel literally does not have this option, so I have no idea what to do. Ive read that connected monitors by DVI means that the output dynamic range is defaulted to full, which would explain why it looked great all this time, but now it doesnt and i dont know how to fix it. 

Please help. (see attached photo for screenshot of my control panel)

dor.png