Awesome Minecraft minigames?

So, Me and Redportal have been making a server, we already made a few topics on it,  so I'll talk about it a bit before I jump on my question. So the server is Hosted by CloudMC.co.uk which is lead by RedPortal, one respectable members on the forum ;)

vCtAX1O.png

He is passionate about Minecraft servers and he helped me alot on the way of making my server. The server is an unofficial LTT server.

IP: MC-LTT.TK

Port: 30037

We have a lot of plugins, and here is the list ;)

AuthMe

ChatGuard

Chestshop

CombatTag

Coreprotect

Dynmap

Essentials

Factions

Firstjoinplus (still being configured

Healthbar

Kits (still being configured)

Lockette

mcjobs

Nocheatplus

Punishmental

refferals (still configured)

Treeassist

Vault

votifier (still being configured)

Worldedit

Worldguard

Here is what Redportal said to me:

Here's the idea

The main play style of the server will be factions, as many users on the ltt fourms will prob like to group up in teams and then battle. You could also livestream scheduled faction battles. There are two small minigames at spawn that users can yolo in when they get board of factions or just want to 1v1 somone at. The minigame plugins I use don't kill when you lose, you just get a tp to somwhere therefore they will never lose any power from playing them.

Now we're in process of configuring minigames, now here's the list of what we want to add:

hide and seek
spleef
tnt run
hunger games
One in the chamber
aresnal
dragon escape
sky pvp

Now, does anyone agree that we should add these to our server? Why yes and why not?

Here are some pictures of the server, we have TNTrun, are making spleef minigame and have skyblock ;)

We will later add some free items, but the server still stays survival/minigame

post-31974-0-37823300-1399042081_thumb.p

post-31974-0-03930700-1399042109_thumb.p

post-31974-0-42120400-1399042143_thumb.p

post-31974-0-86444100-1399042172_thumb.p

post-31974-0-37823300-1399042081_thumb.p

post-31974-0-03930700-1399042109_thumb.p

post-31974-0-42120400-1399042143_thumb.p

post-31974-0-86444100-1399042172_thumb.p

Thread updated ;)

adding them would make the server a lot of fun and if you need help setting them up, i am always happy to help

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

adding them would make the server a lot and if you need help setting them up, i am always happy to help

Adding them would make the server a lot what? Yes, i would appreciate the help ;)

Adding them would make the server a lot what? Yes, i would appreciate the help ;)

meant to type a lot of fun and message me what you want me to do exactly and please get that password plugin removed

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

meant to type a lot of fun and message me what you want me to do exactly and please get that password plugin removed

Server is cracked, password plugin is needed, you register by typing /register passwordhere repeatyourpasswordhere   and login next time by going /login yourpasswordhere...