Can it run doom

Neft

Can an Aegis B60 vap run doom, the answer I have right now is maybe, I mean we've gotten doom to run on a bunch of weird stuff.

Here I am today to find out what is or isn't possible before I dive in and try to figure this out, so the manufacturer said it has no memory for running games and that it's firmware is on a chipset.

So I'm thinking maybe a highly custom firmware that basically just has a doom port on it, or I rip it apart and modify it the way they did the pregnancy test and lcd screen.

Now I know if we do that it's basically guaranteed to work, what I want to try to do is get doom on it and keep the vape itself working.

Any ideas or advice appreciated because I'll admit I need to do more research before even attempting to upload anything to it's chipset or modifying it. 

The people at geekvape advised against this obviously but, they did give me some helpful information on their device and advised against hacking into it or loading on third party firmware, but they also told me to factory reset it if need be to get it back to its old self.

So I see this as a we don't recommend it but want to see it response

7 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

You could try the website canirunit.  It will check your machine and let you know where the shortfalls in your hardware fall.

bruh asf LMAO

i don’t think cyri will be much help seeing if a fuckin’ vape can run DOOM 💀

It was run on a pregnancy test, a toaster and even within notepad itself.  So I would imagine so.  Yes.

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

6 hours ago, NF-A12x25 said:

bruh asf LMAO

i don’t think cyri will be much help seeing if a fuckin’ vape can run DOOM 💀

No reason to get nasty.  The forum was asked a question and I responded with my advice.  You can either take the advice or ignore it but still no reason to get nasty.

2 hours ago, kb5zue said:

No reason to get nasty.  The forum was asked a question and I responded with my advice.  You can either take the advice or ignore it but still no reason to get nasty.

Fair enough but I think it's more because you seemingly only read the title & got your response sent as quickly as possible.

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

On 11/15/2022 at 2:17 AM, kb5zue said:

He was trying to explain this phenomenon about how people port the 90s game doom to all kinds of devices for which there are no manufacturer listed specifications. 

The device op has is not a regular computer, it has chips in it though and he was probably high when he asked if he could play doom on his vape.