Stutter in Rocket League on a specific account w/ Steam online mode

Hello guys,

I've been troubleshooting on Rocket league for the past 2 weeks and I finally isolated the problem at his maximum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCTqYuIRRMU I've recorded my PC for an afternoon and if you go at 10:30 14:30 20:10 21:15 22:40 23:10 33:00, etc. There's a huge spike drop which is always 12-13 fps. This is driving me crazy for the past weeks.

What I know from it:

- It's happening ONLY on my main Steam account. It doesn't seem to happen on Epic or another Steam account at all.

- It's transferable to other PCs if I play Rocket League with my main account.

Those facts precisely say that the issue must come from Steam, on a specific aspect of my Steam account and isn't related to hardware/Windows software at ALL.

But it is so niche that I can't even think about which parameter I could try to troubleshoot the problem at this point. I've tried disabling Shadow cache and removing all the Workshops map from my main account and nada.

It has something to do with internet connection. When I disconnect ethernet cable, problem seems to not happen. I already tried to disconnect from friend list and removing notification when friend join a game without success. Even if I go to offline mode, w/ or w/o ethernet cable on, it's fixing the stutter. So I believe it would be related to an online feature of Discord...

Is there anything you could think related to Steam which is linked to an account in particular that could make those horrible stutters in Rocket League?

Very excited to know what you guys think as I'm out of idea.

Thank you.

FPS drop.png