Corsair PSU

Kukielka

Hey Guys,

I need some help, soon i'll Tri-Fire my R9-290s.

Sadly Corsair only supplied 2 of these cables with the AX1200i.

It would really trigger my ocd everytime I use my pc because I have 2 different types of cables attached to my gpus (Please, I know...)

Now to my question.

Does one of you have a spare one? The corsair shop does not deliver to germany and there are no retailers in germany that sell this specific cable.

The cable needs to be from a psu of these series:

AXi, CXM, HX, TXM.

Sorry for bothering you too much :/

Greets

Edit: Ding, 100 posts!

Edited by Kukielka

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Use a mail fowarder from UK to get it to you. Probably not too hard to find some in UK.

You mean something like Borderlinx? I would pay about 50$ for shipping that one single cable, there has to be another solution...

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Use a mail fowarder from UK to get it to you. Probably not too hard to find some in UK.

Odd, thought they were suppose to come with at least four for quad sli/crossfire setups. Contact some retailers in the UK or US for one.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

Put an add up on the Classifieds for purchasing an item.

You'd be surprised what people have laying around.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Odd, thought they were suppose to come with at least four for quad sli/crossfire setups. Contact some retailers in the UK or US for one.

Well, there are 4x 6+2 and 2x 6+2+6+2 you know? Damn my firstworld problems.

You'll forgive me but I'm a little confused by your request. Are you looking for 2 separate cables for each graphics card, or are you looking for a single cable for each graphics card with a duel power connector at the end? Perhaps you could buy aftermarket cable extensions? Bitfenix offers great quality options which will give you sleeved cables aswell as 2 separate cables for each card if that is what you are asking for.

I need one of those pigtail cables. There's the 6+2 Pin cable plus another 6+2 dangling around at the same cable.

I'm not into these extensions, I'd like to sleeve these cables myself.

Edit: Here's the cable i'm looking for.

Edited by Kukielka

Well, there are 4x 6+2 and 2x 6+2+6+2 you know? Damn my firstworld problems.

Well which of those cables are you using at the moment with crossfire?

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

Well which of those cables are you using at the moment with crossfire?

Atm I'm usung both the pigtail cables for my crossfire setup.

Atm I'm usung both the pigtail cables for my crossfire setup.

Can't you use 2 of the 6+2 cables for the third card?

Can't you use 2 of the 6+2 cables for the third card?

As I said, my OCD wont let me do that :/

As I said, my OCD wont let me do that :/

So you'd rather spend more money on something you don't really need. Are you really even going to notice once it's all put together?

So you'd rather spend more money on something you don't really need. Are you really even going to notice once it's all put together?

You just questioned everyone that uses leds, fancy fans, and and and. :D

Yes, I do spent money just for the looks, I'm going to sleeve all of my cables :)

Edit: And yep, I will notice it, sadly.

I think I have a spare one that I can give to you, but prettys sure the postage from Canada to Germany would be more then the item is worth. I am not home for a few days to check and make sure I have one, but if you are still stuck by Monday PM me and we will see what we can work out.