CISPA is back...agsin

rockking1379

CISPA is back but under a different name. Drop the P and you got the new name. Pretty much same rules. Apparently they think the third time is the charm.

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140429/07203227062/cispa-take-3-sens-feinstein-chambliss-draft-another-cybersecurity-bill-with-weak-privacy-protections-expansive-data-sharing.shtml

The drafters are fully supportive of what the NSA does as well. So once again let's just stand up and knock this one out as well.

-rock

a word to the foolish people of the Earth, if you want to live long, DONT FUCK WITH THE INTERNET, once you tempt the wrath of the internet there is no safe haven for you anywhere.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This is crazy, 'oral' warrants now exist if the law enforcement doesn't have time to ship the paperwork out. That is ridiculous, why bother having warrants in the first place? I wonder who bankrolls these idiots?

OT: Maybe they should write a law that reduces the ridiculous number of Federal Law enforcement & Intelligence. Why does the NSA exist when there is the CIA, FBI & DHS? Think of the money savings :D

Damn, persistent ones they are.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

If they want to waste time on this, then so be it.... Nothing is going to change.

Damn, persistent ones they are.

About the only thing they are persistent on

OT: Maybe they should write a law that reduces the ridiculous number of Federal Law enforcement & Intelligence. Why does the NSA exist when there is the CIA, FBI & DHS? Think of the money savings :D

If we did that we might actually balance the budget and for heavens sake we wouldn't want that

If we did that we might actually balance the budget and for heavens sake we wouldn't want that

And then you could merge the ATF, DEA & FBI. 

I hate the way there are so many agencies and they refuse to work together and share in a fight for funding. It's inefficient and wasteful.

And then you could merge the ATF, DEA & FBI.

I hate the way there are so many agencies and they refuse to work together and share in a fight for funding. It's inefficient and wasteful.

American politics my friend, american politics

All I read is that they can get warrants by giving oral.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

If the drafters actually support the NSA, this attempt won't work. Too many people are either wary of or despise the NSA's agenda and efforts. Hell, many of my family and friends who either did not care or were supportive of American security have now completely changed sides. I hope I can have some faith in humanity to make good decisions. Let's just hope the drafters and supports make it clear that they support the NSA.

All I read is that they can get warrants by giving oral.

I beg your pardon.