Clash Of Clans

Averykindguy1998
Go to solution Solved by mvitkun,

I dont have other things to do just high school and gaming

I think he means that you have a playstation network account, and could easily get a steam account and play a game better than clash of clans (like DOTA 2) but even without a steam account the PSN account gives you access to, a service which provide much better games than the ones on your phone.

With that in mind, how can you get into a a game on your phone.

Playing it while in school is understandable, but actually getting into it and doing it in your free time seems like a waste of time.

Anyone wants join thw clan im in

We donate and do clan wars

Look for Titan`s Assualt and for clan menber wilfredo

[Averykindguy241]

How can you get into a game on your phone? Especially when you have other things.

[Averykindguy241]

I think he means that you have a playstation network account, and could easily get a steam account and play a game better than clash of clans (like DOTA 2) but even without a steam account the PSN account gives you access to, a service which provide much better games than the ones on your phone.

Playing it while in school is understandable, but actually getting into it and doing it in your free time seems like a waste of time.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I play battlefield 3 on ps3 and cod

I have steam

I also play league of legends

Also idk i just like this game and i play this game during time i cant us pc or ps3 or other nintendo consoles i have

[Averykindguy241]

I play battlefield 3 on ps3 and cod

I have steam

I also play league of legends

Also idk i just like this game and i play this game during time i cant us pc or ps3 or other nintendo consoles i have

exactly, so you aren't into it.

You just play it as a substitute for better games. 

BTW have you tried dota and preferred league, or did you try league, like it, and not bother to try dota?

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

exactly, so you aren't into it.

You just play it as a substitute for better games.

BTW have you tried dota and preferred league, or did you try league, like it, and not bother to try dota?

Ill try dota dont worry

[Averykindguy241]

Try to stick to pc.... im out...... :ph34r:

If your trying to stick to PC you could just run clash of clans inside bluestacks lol

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

• 4 weeks later...

A worrying amount of people in this thread who don't understand the concept of pick-up put-down gaming. You don't sit at home and play these games for hours on end. You play for a few minutes when you get free time during the day.