RGB RAM flickering

I am using 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3200 RAM with an Asus TUF B450 motherboard and my RGB software is armoury crate. I've had this issue for a while. In a perfect world, my RAM would look like this (I changed the colors in armoury crate because my crappy phone camera couldn't see the difference between cyan and blue):

but 4 out of every 5 times at boot, it does this instead (in slow-motion because my crappy phone camera also couldn't see the flickering otherwise):

It looks like the ram sticks both get the color they're supposed to get, then flicker between that and the other stick's color. I can somewhat circumvent this in two ways:

1) Reboot until it decides to work

2) Assign a similar rgb profile where both sticks use the same animation so the flicker isn't visible

none of which I like.

Windows 10 is up to date. Armoury crate is up to date too and this has been going on for several versions.

I don't really like the idea of reinstalling armoury crate because last time I did, everything worked even less for 2 weeks, and at this point I consider RGB to be some sort of black magic.

I am not using any other RGB software, apart from Ballistix MOD which is installed on my PC (not running) but it's what allows any of this to work in the first place.

Idk the flickering rams look kinda cool tbh, an actually not boring rgb ram that doesnt just shift gradients smoothly like every other rgb thingy

Maybe try a diff rgb software and see if that fixes your problems