New to pc building and want a gaming pc

Meepstr

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

preferably $600-$750 but iz ok if it goes a lil overprice—the U.S. Gaming(mostly Fortnite, and maybe Overwatch) and regular use for a middle schooler. no peripherals are needed. os preferably windows 11 or maybe 10. Also, I want water-cooling and a good amount of RGB if possible. Already have a gigabyte 1080ti GPU.

1 hour ago, Meepstr said:

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

preferably $600-$750 but iz ok if it goes a lil overprice—the U.S. Gaming and regular use for a middle schooler. no peripherals are needed. os preferably windows 11 or maybe 10. Also, I want water-cooling and a good amount of RGB if possible.

You likely are not going to get any RGB or water cooling on that budget. Realistically you can either get a good PC with no RGB and no water cooling or a potato with fancy water cooling and RGB for that price.

If you want RGB that’s gonna cost extra. Watercooling, even with an AIO, is a no go at this budget, the stock cooler is good enough to cool a CPU like the 12100f and 12400f.

You’re a middle schooler, or are looking for a PC for one, so you’re probably going to want a big extra storage HDD or even a large SSD. Why? Kids love games like COD and such, and those games are MASSIVE. You could spend a little more and buy a 1tb SSD (the same model I picked would be good, just the 1tb model) or also get a nice big HDD. Here’s the same list with the 1tb SSD and a big HDD. Plenty of storage for all your games. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XhmZjZ

1 hour ago, Meepstr said:

Already have a gigabyte 1080ti GPU.

Edited parts list to reflect that you already have a GPU. I changed to a MUCH nicer case, some RGB ram, and an RGB AIO that’s optional. The original parts lists are above, personally this one here is a waste of money but you did say you want RGB and water cooling. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hkgjsL

43 minutes ago, NF-A12x25 said:

If you want RGB that’s gonna cost extra. Watercooling, even with an AIO, is a no go at this budget, the stock cooler is good enough to cool a CPU like the 12100f.

Could go for those Aliexpress RGB fans or some cheap (yet decent) ones from id cooling.

Might be another consideration, I agree if stock cooler is enough but getting a decent (even cheap) cooler would've kind-of comforting a bit since the CPU will run on way lower temps and getting a little more headroom for the CPU to perform would've good for little future-proofing.

@NF-A12x25I edited a bit of your part list (which actually we have the same near-exact component recommendations) with some of my own recommendation, plus RGB. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MxbHbK

Welp, nvm. He just edited his post that he have a 1080 lol, so should be the same as yours.

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC

2 minutes ago, TukangUsapEmenq said:

Could go for those Aliexpress RGB fans or some cheap (yet decent) ones from id cooling.

Might be another consideration, I agree if stock cooler is enough but getting a decent (even cheap) cooler would've kind-of comforting a bit since the CPU will run on way lower temps and getting a little more headroom for the CPU to perform would've good for little future-proofing.

@NF-A12x25I edited a bit of your part list (which actually we have the same near-exact component recommendations) with some of my own recommendation, plus RGB. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MxbHbK

Thanks, I did edit my post tho, as OP edited in that they already have a GPU, so I put in a better CPU (12400f) as well as adding some RGB

Arctic makes a good ARGB version of the p12 that’s good for the price tbh, I’d get those

1 minute ago, NF-A12x25 said:

Thanks, I did edit my post tho, as OP edited in that they already have a GPU, so I put in a better CPU (12400f) as well as adding some RGB

Arctic makes a good ARGB version of the p12 that’s good for the price tbh, I’d get those

Just saw them, and seems it's what I'd pick either.

Although OP could've go a little bit cheaper if he get a lower capacity SSD, as so far I game the SSD don't do much honestly.

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC