Windows Boot Issue 0xc000000e

Lil-Dabbie

About a year ago I got a new CPU and motherboard, along with a new M.2 SSD. I tried to transfer windows from the HDD I was using to the M.2. It kept giving me this error (shown in pictures below) however, it eventually fixed itself. (Quite literally did nothing). Now after a year or two later I am getting the exact same issue (I have not installed a new windows update in at least a week or two and I have done nothing but update games on steam). This now happens every time my computer starts up and none of the options fix it except for going to UEFI settings which brings me into the BIOS. Once in the BIOS I hit save and exit (without making any changes) and it boots into windows as if there was never an issue. Does anyone know what may cause this?

IMG_1019.JPG

I would also like to point out something that I don't fully understand. It shows one of my HDD's as the boot manager (which was the HDD that originally had windows). However, windows is installed on the M.2 which doesn't show up as an option in the boot manager selection screen.

IMG_1021.JPG

1 hour ago, Waldo808 said:

Have you tried running the Windows Startup Repair?

I haven't tried this time around but I did originally try when I first had this issue.