Backpack Wave 2 ship date

Tyranzor
Go to solution Solved by Rikere,

I got tracking on mine, wave 2 middle of last week or so. No movement yet. I had seen that they were printing out shipping labels ahead of everything coming in, I think?

I'm assuming the delay in Wave 1 pushed wave 2 back some as well. Both online on the store and in most other media it still shows wave 2 out ideally by Oct. 10th. 

Has anyone heard updates on wave 2 ship dates? 

I unfortunately don't have time to watch all the WAN shows , but so far I haven't seen any email updates about it either 

Edited by Tyranzor
Removed repeat word

For sure, we were planning on updating the page a bit later this week along with an email that we'll send out to wave 2 buyers. Just did it now though since you brought it up.

We have about 15,000 units arriving around end of this week, with about 6,000 shipments remaining in wave 1. So the bulk of wave 2 should go out next week, just after our estimate. We have additional containers coming in later next week as well so all wave 2 should ship in October, pending any additional delays at the port...

As long as our distributor can keep up with estimates (a few thousand shipments per day) we should be back on track very soon, and screwdrivers should actually start shipping out sooner than expected. So all is looking up 🙂

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

For sure, we were planning on updating the page a bit later this week along with an email that we'll send out to wave 2 buyers. Just did it now though since you brought it up.

We have about 15,000 units arriving around end of this week, with about 6,000 shipments remaining in wave 1. So the bulk of wave 2 should go out next week, just after our estimate. We have additional containers coming in later next week as well so all wave 2 should ship in October, pending any additional delays at the port...

As long as our distributor can keep up with estimates (a few thousand shipments per day) we should be back on track very soon, and screwdrivers should actually start shipping out sooner than expected. So all is looking up 🙂

Thank you very much for the update. I appreciate the quick reply. 

Any way to figure out what part of the wave an order is in? Don't remember how many were remaining when i ordered.

Thanks

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

This is actually great to hear, as it means I'll get my Wave 1 soon.

Saying that, will the carabiner changes be incorporated into these, or are those a modification that will arrive later?

3 hours ago, Gardiff said:

Any way to figure out what part of the wave an order is in? Don't remember how many were remaining when i ordered.

Thanks

I think you'd have to email support directly for that as they would be the only people who have your actual order place in the queue

24 minutes ago, Tyranzor said:

I think you'd have to email support directly for that as they would be the only people who have your actual order place in the queue

Thanks. Probably not the best idea with the backlog they're under.

6 hours ago, NovaNightmare said:

This is actually great to hear, as it means I'll get my Wave 1 soon.

Saying that, will the carabiner changes be incorporated into these, or are those a modification that will arrive later?

What did they change?

On 10/4/2022 at 6:38 PM, nicklmg said:

I checked my original order email and it says Wave 2 which is odd since I ordered when wave 1 still had orders. I haven’t gotten any of the emails and I checked spam. Could you summarize/copy the email?

On 10/7/2022 at 4:37 PM, ccs46 said:

I checked my original order email and it says Wave 2 which is odd since I ordered when wave 1 still had orders. I haven’t gotten any of the emails and I checked spam. Could you summarize/copy the email?

Same here

Edit:

Just got the update email on Oct 9th

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

• 2 weeks later...

I got tracking on mine, wave 2 middle of last week or so. No movement yet. I had seen that they were printing out shipping labels ahead of everything coming in, I think?

my wave 2 order shipped  but wizmo has been saying left Vancouver bc terminal since the 18th ups still waiting (label printed and shipped on the 12-13th) not worried yet but technically its day 9 end of day for me 

Mine was JUST picked up by UPS. It appears that LTT may have a 3rd party that gets it through customs, then UPS receives it to ship through the US. UPS received mine in Washington, not Canada.

On 10/21/2022 at 9:25 PM, jaquan123ism said:

my wave 2 order shipped  but wizmo has been saying left Vancouver bc terminal since the 18th ups still waiting (label printed and shipped on the 12-13th) not worried yet but technically its day 9 end of day for me 

just received my wave 2 after nearly being returned to sender and even delivered to me as returned to sender (ups fault after ups my choice messed up changing delivery date)