Mechanical 10-key

Sarra

I'm buying a Ducky One 3 keyboard TKL, but I do sometimes do number entry and would prefer a 10-key for doing so. It's fairly uncommon that I need to use my 10-key, but I'd like one for when I do need one... I'm also planning on getting a 60% keyboard for my second PC (use much, MUCH less space on my keyboard trey!), and also want to be able to add a 10-key to that machine as well when needed.

Can someone suggest a 10-key, with MX Cherry Blue switches if possible? I've got a Leopold 10-Key up on my shopping tab, but I'm not sure if there are better options available, and the search thing on Mechanically Keyboards is pretty... Bad.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

1 minute ago, NastyFlytrap said:

Glorious just released their separate keypads i believe

https://www.gloriousgaming.com/products/gmmk-numpad

Oof those are pricey. lol I'd totally use the volume slider, though! Would work happily with my mouse, which reminds me I need to buy another D-.

8 hours ago, johnt said:

They are all crazy expensive. It's a niche market, they got you, and they know it.

https://us-mountainggshop.com/products/numpad

That is the truth... I think I'll keep looking, I've still got my K70's right now, and I'm only replacing one with a Ducky keyboard. I don't want to spend on two keyboards, two mice, and a numpad yet, so I'll just limit it to a keyboard and two mice. o.X

iCUE will be coming off my computers, though, eventually! Though, I'm keeping the K70's for backup keyboards. I also might move the mint green keycaps off my K70 to the Ducky, we'll see.