need help finding speakers

hi guys, im looking to upgrade my internal speaker on my lenovo  v110-15isk laptop. It has 1 shitty speaker and looks like this: Aliexpress link

I was hoping if there is a lenovo dual internalspeaker that would maybe fit the connector like the one in the picutre/link. There is space for bigger speakers in this laptop. It has plenty of unused space.

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

I'm not sure there is much to be gained here? There is a lot more to sound than just the speaker. Without increasing the amount of power, quality of signal, changing the enclosure it's in, I'm not sure you'll gain much just by changing the speaker.  In fact if you don't make sure your replacement speaker is the same impedance you may damage something.

54 minutes ago, OhioYJ said:

I'm not sure there is much to be gained here? There is a lot more to sound than just the speaker. Without increasing the amount of power, quality of signal, changing the enclosure it's in, I'm not sure you'll gain much just by changing the speaker.  In fact if you don't make sure your replacement speaker is the same impedance you may damage something.

Hmm, I see. I was hoping i could solder some older macbook speakers to this style connector or something along those lines.

i9-9900k 5.0ghz, 16gb Corsair 3600mhz, Asrock phantom itx z390 Mobo, RTX 3060ti, 1TB+1TB Western digital NVME, InWin A1, Noctua NH-U12S

23 minutes ago, T0MMEN said:

Hmm, I see. I was hoping i could solder some older macbook speakers to this style connector or something along those lines.

You can try, just make sure the speakers are the same impedance. Likely they will be, but I wouldn't assume anything. However I'm not optimistic that just changing the speaker makes a huge difference. A higher quality speaker may make it less likely to distort at higher volumes, but again, that's assume the signal going in isn't causing this distortion, or the enclosure isn't part of the problem.

The TLDR is there is more to a sound system than just a speaker. Don't let me talk you out of it though.