earphones for both android and IOS

Tursiops

Hi all,

I own and pixel phone and an Ipad, so i was wondering what would be some good earphones for both of them.

Obviously i'm considering offers from both of them, the pixel buds pro have good reviews and seem to have some nice tech in them (watched the shortcircuit), but the recently released airpods pro with their H2 seems to be a notch ahead if you believe MKBHD. Still it seems that using an airpod with an android device reduces the audio quality, and I also also questionning the fact if the signal processing is happening internally in the H2 would they will get that awesome adaptive sound dampening feature? That really hit me like something i would love, as i recently manned a bar in a loud environment and i would have loved to have the voices amplified and the background noise reduced.

So i'm currently leaning more towards the airpods pro, but I wanted some outside opinion.

Thank you.

What about the new Apple Beats stuff? It's more Android-friendly and apparently sounds good too.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

13 hours ago, Morgan MLGman said:

What about the new Apple Beats stuff? It's more Android-friendly and apparently sounds good too.

Why not? Do you have a review you specially liked that i could watch? Thanks!

Also i'm going to wait until the pixel event and i'll make my choice then to see what they announce.

The Beats Fit Pro True Wireless seems like a great middle ground. Good sound and that fancy apple pairing, without locking out any features on android.

They are supposedly very comfortable as well, I think there was a short circuit on these a bit ago.