Links in a user's reputation activity don't point to the specific post

RockSolid1106

Browser, version and OS: FF 104

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

Go to any user's profile, then their reputation activity. Click on a link to the post for that reputation activity.

What happened?

The link doesn't point to the specific post, just the thread. So I have to find the post myself, and when the thread is a Tech News thread, it's basically impossible.

What did you expect to happen?

The link to have the do?getComment thing to make it point to the specific post.

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

https://linustechtips.com/profile/758413-rocksolid1106/reputation/

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d16c704d1159457279e65bab5745d3c0.png

Any other relevant details:

This did work at some point.

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page? NA

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

This seems to work as designed to me, there is no link to the post as only the thread title is a link and you'd expect that to go to the thread not the post.

If there was a link to the post I'd expect it to be clicking the content of the post to lead to that.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7